 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 339
  RcxCC Editor

First off, big thanks to DB for NQC, and MO for RcxCC. Both top products, and a major relief. Quick question though to Mark: I occasionally get corrupted text characters in the RcxCC editor window. The entire line that the cursor is on suddenly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RcxCC Editor

Actually, additional to this, it seems to be caused by colouring of keywords. I've turned that off and the problem has gone away. -- Mark R www.markrendle.co.uk Mark Rendle <rendle2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fnv5uJ.J2r@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)