 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 298
    Re: How did you made nqc? —Dave Baum
   (...) I started to compose a reply, but it wandered a bit off-topic and was getting quite long. I posted the resulting text here: (URL) this the sort of thing you were looking for, or perhaps more in-depth explanation of some of the algorithms used, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: How did you made nqc? —Philippe Jadin
     (...) Thanks for your reply, this exactly what I (and probably others) wanted to know. It seems that it took a lot of work, time and knowledge... Thanks again ! Philippe (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

         Re: How did you made nqc? —Dave Baum
     (...) Yes, a lot of work...which is why the "iteration" part was so important. Individually, none of the steps were too time consuming, and each had a lot of positive feedback associated with it...which served to motivate me for the next step. The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: How did you made nqc? —Joel Shafer
   I second that. Thanks for the explanation. It made a good after word for your book! (...) Joel Shafer joel@connect.net (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)