 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 266 (-5)
  Re: I've tried

(...) Just to make sure you're using the right compiler version, do the following: nqc >output.txt then post (or e-mail me) the contents of output.txt Also, see if it compiles the test.nqc program included in the distribution. Dave Baum (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: converting Mac to PC and the Lego remote

(...) The problems you are seeing are differences between version 1.x and 2.x of the NQC language (not Mac/PC differences). Here are a few differences between 1.x and 2.x. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it should at least allow you to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  I've tried

O'kay, I just must be really out of it today, because I know you guys are right, I just can't seem to get it right. I went this site: (URL) I chose Win32 - Although the compiler runs as a console command, it will not run under DOS since it uses (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  thanks

Thanks for all the help I thought I had the newest version, but I guess not. I'll try the site and see what I come up with. thanks again. Jenny (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: converting Mac to PC and the Lego remote

Hi Jenny, It sounds like you have two different versions of NQC. Make sure you get NQC 2 for both Mac and PC. Regards, Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact