 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 264
  I've tried

O'kay, I just must be really out of it today, because I know you guys are right, I just can't seem to get it right. I went this site: (URL) I chose Win32 - Although the compiler runs as a console command, it will not run under DOS since it uses (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I've tried

(...) Just to make sure you're using the right compiler version, do the following: nqc >output.txt then post (or e-mail me) the contents of output.txt Also, see if it compiles the test.nqc program included in the distribution. Dave Baum (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)