 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 223
  Re: Connecting two RCX's

(...) Actually, the sensors run on 9V too. Why would you not want to use the IR port to get them to cooperate? The "message" system built into them makes this the IDEAL way to communicate, expecially since you won't be tying up a sensor input or a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Connecting two RCX's

(...) For example if your RCXs are facing opposite direction or if there is a door between them, etc. etc. In such case a wire would be better than IR. Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Connecting two RCX's

(...) Another case would be where you also want to use IR for doing radar. If you had IR messages bouncing around for both radar and communication, it might confuse the radar algorithm or generate incorrect readings. (You'd also have to reserve a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Connecting two RCX's