 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 215
    Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ??? —Rich Maynard
    (...) I think that might have been me. I was sitting in the front row right across from Mitchel. (...) Rich (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ??? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Aha -- Rich, thanks for stepping forward. I wasn't there until the very end of the meeting, so I missed your question, but I heard about it second- or third-hand. What was the answer to your question, and were you satisfied by it? What subset (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.admin.general)