 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 211
  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) This is a brilliant insight. I am not a "teacher" by trade (I also have the title "Engineer" tattooed across my cranium) but I have had many opportunities to teach small classes on various topics. It took me awhile to discover that trying to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) I think major areas of education will [have to] end up going through the same push->pull revolution that traditional media have begun to go through in recent years. Pushing television shows, commercials, movies -- and especially news -- in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)