 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 201
Re: Announce: NQCIPC -- simple IPC for Not Quite C programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:07:13 GMT

[forwarding a copy to the .rcx.nqc newsgroup... --Todd]

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Connors writes:
I'm proud to announce the release of NQCIPC, a package
implementing simple semaphores and messaging for Not
Quite C running under MindStorms and Cybermaster. The
API is fairly simple, and provides for intertask
communication in RCX programs.

The website is at

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Station/2266/nqcipc/nqcipcdoc.html

Due to limitations in GeoCities' file handling, the
package must be downloaded file by file. It should
also be considered beta quality, as I haven't had a
chance to test it out yet; bug fixes are welcome.

Contact connorbd@yahoo.com for further information.

Brian Connors

=====