 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 20
  RcxCC for NQC 1.1?

I just downloaded RcxCC and noticed that it is still using NQC 1.0b4 Was the RcxCC project abandoned? Why it still uses an outdated version of NQC? Are there any other good alternatives to RcxCC for the new NQC? Thanks Laurentino Martins (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RcxCC for NQC 1.1?

Can you simply replace the nqcc executable in the RcxCC directory with the new version? (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RcxCC for NQC 1.1?

I have not done extensive testing but it worked for me. Replaced nqcc.exe and nqc.h with the new versions 1.2. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)