 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 199
Re: NQC 2.0.1, MacNQC 2.0 b2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:34:22 GMT

The Keyspan adapters are still a bit of a grey area.  I've had several
reports of them working just fine, and one report of it not working at
all.  I'm still trying to isolate this problem (which affects NQC and
presumably MacNQC).

The tweak in MacNQC is that the Keyspan driver behaves poorly if you sleep
the Mac while the serial driver is open (this is *not* a problem with the
standard Mac drivers).  I put some extra code in MacNQC to deal with this
special case.

Dave

In article <FJ8o91.3HF@lugnet.com>, "Dennis Clark" <dlc@verinet.com> wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum writes:
Visit www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc for details.  The NQC release fixes a
couple of minor bugs.  The MacNQC release pulls in the latest NQC compiler
and tweaks a couple of things.

Dave,

Oops, I meant Keyspan, I see it does, I should have read before I wrote.

thanks for the effort!
DLC

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com