 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1886 (-5)
  lcd display on RCX 1.0

NQC: with RCX2, it has a function to display a user defined value. Is there a way to do it with RCX 1.0? How about just to display the current mail value with RCX1.0? Suggestion? Thanks in advance. --Elizabeth (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC release 3.1r6 - support for 64-bit platforms

I have posted a new release of NQC which includes the fixes from r5 which were never officially released (aside from being included along with recent versions of BricxCC). It also includes a small source code change which makes it possible to (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR tower problems on a laptop with NQC

(...) Jordan, I only have one suggestion that may, or may not be useful. I'd suggest you try a fresh battery in the tower. I know you said it works on another PC. Sorry, that's the best I can do. :) Steve (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  IR tower problems on a laptop with NQC

I have a used Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop that is old enough to have a serial port. I'm trying to use a serial port IR tower to program an RCX and am having problems. When I plug in the tower the green light turns on immediately, which AFAIK is not (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: nqc compilation errors

(...) thank you. specific sulution: 'nqc -Trcx2 error.nqc' instead of 'nqc error.nqc' (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact