 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1875
    Watching Arrays —Rob Antonishen
   I have a program (RCX2 target) that uses a couple of global arrays. I am using BricxCC 3.3 How can I view the contents of the array at run time? "Watch the Brick" shows me Var0 to Var 31 but these don't seem to relate/contain the values I initially (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Watching Arrays —John Hansen
   (...) The way to do this is to find out the variable number assigned by NQC to your array variable and then watch that variable number plus all the ones up through the size of your array. You can find out the variable number by viewing the code (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Watching Arrays —Rob Antonishen
   (...) Thanks John! I never knew about that F12 thing :) -Rob A> (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)