 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1849
Re: NQC and NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen wrote:
In case anyone is interested, I have been keeping up as best as I can with the
news about the new LEGO brick.  As soon as I get my hands on one (or sooner, if
possible) I will begin the process of adding support for this new brick to NQC.
The same goes for the popular IDE for NQC known as Bricx Command Center
(BricxCC).  Hopefully I'll be able to provide the same sort of robust support
for this exciting new brick as you have come to expect.

John Hansen

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nqc/

John,
This is excellent news to hear. I have been using BricxCC since it was first
created. This with NQC (thx Dave B) have enabled me to expand the possibilities
of my bots. I look forward to hearing more about it!

Dave