 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1839
  Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

(...) I got to try my program tonight. It wouldn't compile, claiming EVENTTYPEHIGH and EVENTTYPEPRESSED were undefined. Eventually I figured out that I had to set the target flag -TRCX2. My compilation command is getting more and more complicated: (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

(...) Not to my knowledge. (...) Yes. The internal hardware between the 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 bricks is identical with regards to the firmware, so any firmware will work on any RCX. (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)