 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1824
    Re: compiling problem —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi Bennet, Before we can help, we need a bit more information: a) What NQC compile options are you using? b) What syntax errors are you getting? Kev (...) <snip> (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: compiling problem —Bennett Lovelady
   (...) thanks for replying Kevin, a) i did not know there were compile options, how do i change them? b) i am getting parse errors on the close brackets just before ELSE and the third-last bracket thanks (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)