 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 17
Re: Compiling the compiler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:30:04 GMT

Thanks Dave, I did however find a version of Bison and Flex to use under
windows.  I didn't want to install the whole cygwin distribution so I searched
and found stand alone versions of that came from DJGPP.

I'm still having a few minor incompatabilities compiling under VC++.

Does anyone have any ideas?

The following are the offending lines of code.

void    Destruct(char *p)       {  ((T*)p)->~T(); }
platform\PArray.h(75) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'Symbol'

delete[] outputFile;
nqc/nqc.cpp(433) : error C2664: 'delete' : cannot convert parameter 1 from
'const char *' to 'void *'
- as the error message indicates outputFile is defined as const char *
can I just cast it to void *?