 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1666
1665  |  1667
Subject:
Spirit.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 01:39:34 GMT

I'm trying to use the spirit.ocx ActiveX control and VB to program my RCX (I
realize this is a NQC newsgroup, but I didn't see one for VB users). My problem
is that my infrared tower runs off the USB port, but spirit.ocx exposes only the
serial ports for communication.

Is there any way to get spirit.ocx to talk to the USB port? Is some workaround
available? Alternatively, can someone suggest a more appropriate newsgroup for
this question?

Thanks
Don