 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1576 (-5)
  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

A few hours after I was working with my brand new RIS kit, I knew the programming environment was too limited for my needs. Thanks God there was NQC out there, very young but already very solid, offering an entire new world of possibilities. Without (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Dear Dave, All I can Say is Thanks. But that says it all. JL (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Dave, please allow me to add my name to the list of appreciative fans of your work, and the generous example you put forward to the LEGO/Mindstorms community. We all owe you a lot! -- Russ (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Please allow me add my sincere thanks to Dave for all the hard work he has put in over the last few years. As far as I am concerned, RIS only really appeals to me because of the access that NQC has permitted to the RCX. Were we to have been (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Dave, Thanks so much for the work you have put into NQC. I have used this tool exclusively with BricxCC. You have changed the face of Mindstorms programming and for that I and I am sure many others are grateful. Thanks again, Dave (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact