 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1524
  Spybot Zones

Can anyone tell me how to set-up byte code commands in NQC? I want to use some of the Spybot Firmware commands for robot distance and direction to make two spybots work together, but I don't think that functionality has been added to NQC, yet. If (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybot Zones

(...) (URL) think that link will give you a good idea of how to get spybot distance and direction. It also shows how to setup byte code commands in NQC. (URL) link has more samples showing how to talk to the spybot firmware using NQC's asm (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)