 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 152
Q:#include and RCXCC 3.0 beta help requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:03:30 GMT

Hello.
I have two questions about #include.  I am using RCXcc Beta 3.0.
1. How do you specify the default include path.  Is there an environment
var?
2. When I use the full path (E:\lego\applications\include\file.nqh) I
get an error that
     says there is no task main, even though there is one.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, please let me know.

Thank you
John Bohn
Dearborn, MI