 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1510
  Communications (I'm a total newbie by the way)

Hi I've been reading the NQC guide v2.3 and I notice it tells me how to send and receive IR messages. Now I reckon I could send messages between RCX's, but how can I send messages to a program running on my PC via the IR tower (assuming that's (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Communications (I'm a total newbie by the way)

(...) A while ago I wrote some stuff in Delphi, you can find the example and sources here (URL) page may alos be of interest: (URL) Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)