 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1506 (-5)
  Re: NQC IDE

Carson, Have you taken a look at BricxCC? (URL) point is redoing work that has already been done! Ed (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC IDE

Hi, I'm trying to program an IDE for NQC on Visual Basic 6.0, but I don't know where to start? Any sample files? Thanks -- ===...=== Carson Au carson.au@myrealbox.com www.thunderobotics.zzn.com ===...=== (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.3

This release fixes a problem where opening a file with an associated desktop file (same path and filename but with a .dsk extension) took a very long time. If you are using the desktop feature (which you would have had to turn on via the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  BricxCC announcement

BricxCC is a lot of fun to support - fixing bugs, adding useful new features, and answering lots of questions via email. I hope to be able to continue working with BricxCC for a very long time to come. But it does take time. And software development (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

My free form description full of Url's didn't survive posting intact, but Lego replied all the same by email. After a thread of some length, we concluded: webmaster@lego.com welcomes reports of the broken links of lego.com. I'll next try to verify (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact