 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 149
  [OT] Decoding the LEGO remote control

Hi All - - A couple of weeks ago I received my LEGO MindStorms #9738 remote control. It's really cool to be able to select, start, and stop programs ... override the motor controls ... send messages, etc. If fact, it's SO COOL that I want to be able (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)