 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 146 (-5)
  Re: Code Repository

(...) Pick one to be master and have the others shadow it for better performance? (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Code Repository

Whoops, there are already 4 propositions of nqc code repository. Which one is ideal? imho, the best we can have is only one place, with all the stuff. Or some kind of colaboration between the different hosts. Else, this won't be as usefull as it (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Tasks vs. program slots

Hello Dave, First, let me thank you for NQC ... you've made my RCX playing tremendously more rewarding. I've been wanting to use a Sharp IR receiver to demodulate the signal from a LEGO remote control, and then a PIC to decode the rx output for use (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Tasks vs. program slots

(...) Too bad! So, the next thing I wonder is if there's any way to get an RCX to _send_ these packets to another RCX... (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC API

I've been using NQC a bit ... and when the NQC 2 Request was posted, I got to thinking ... What about making a standard API that is not changed (except for officially) and a 'macro library' that can be added to and downloaded off of a website or (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact