 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1443
  Vision Command and Visual Basic

Hello there, I'm really urged to integrate vision command and visual basic. Does anyone knows any other way different than the activex with password, because we have a presentation (me and my group have a presentation to the hole faculty tomorrow) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Vision Command and Visual Basic

(...) that's an optimistic planning ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Vision Command and Visual Basic

Well, the truth is that managing VB, as you may agree is a breeze, so I couldn't find the password on time, but I did find the Logitech SDK which happens to be a quite good tool for VB and VC++, and everything went fine. You should be more (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)