 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1410
    NQC and BricxCC problem —John Hansen
   Dave (or anyone else who might have an idea), I'm trying to figure out a problem that a user reported regarding BricxCC and its interaction with NQC. (I've only tested it against the latest release of both BricxCC and NQC.) When attempting to (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC and BricxCC problem —Dave Baum
   John, The crash is because NQC is trying to print out an error message but doesn't have legitimate information about the lexical location (file, line number, etc) of where the error occurred. The error itself is from the "#pragma init" line - (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)