 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1396 (-5)
  Re: lego turing machine

(...) An interesting idea, but the pedant and geek in me has to note that this isn't a Turing machine. Even ignoring Turing's original idea that the tape is infinite, the problem is that the Turing machine placed its output back on the tape. It (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: lego turing machine

murphy's law at its best: due to bandwith problems, my server has cut off my page. it now 1:30 am., and i've finally got a mirror up on an old yahoo account. it should do fine. looks like 0catch.com had a very big catch. www.geocities.com/aatishb/ (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: lego turing machine

I umm.. forgot to post the site along with the message. sorry. (smiling sheepishly) (URL) Bhatia" <aatish@mac.com> wrote in message news:Gtp1qJ.801@lugnet.com... (...) pics (...) technically (...) and (...) code (...) minimalistic, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  turing machine follow up

I umm.. forgot to post the site along with the message. sorry. (smiling sheepishly) (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  lego turing machine

I have developed and tested extensively a lego turing machine. Info and pics are up on my site if you're interested. Please note that this is technically not a turing machine as I have used a read only mechanism. I've spent the last hour or so (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact