 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 136
    Re: Tasks vs. program slots —Dennis Clark
   (...) Now you have ME wondering. Can we build 5 programs each with 10 tasks, each of these programs using all of the RAM, max program space, etc.? I have yet to do anything that ambitious, but it would be cool to switch behaviours by just changing (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Tasks vs. program slots —Matthew Miller
   (...) Not each using the _total_ max of course. But yeah. (...) Yep. I do this all the time. I often make a with-sound and a silent version, for example. It's also nice if you have a version of your program which works well but you want to make some (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)