 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1338
  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

The lego camera will not work with imovie, I'm afraid. Imovie only works with DVcameras, not with webcams. I think the lego camera is actually one of the logitech cameras inside, so there may be a MacOS 9 driver, but not a MacOS X driver. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

(...) Ahah! Check out the following SourceForge projects - still sadly in the VERY early stages! - for some potentially good news: (URL) too have USB devices that have been rendered useless by OS X and companies not wanting to bother upgrading (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)