 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1332
  Linux USB and NQC

Bret Thaler <BThaeler@aol.com> has written a driver for using the Lego USB tower under Linux, and he asked me to post this link to lugnet: (URL) haven't downloaded or tried the driver myself (no Linux boxes), so I can't say how well it works and if (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)