 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1330
Re: BricxCC or NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Jenny Baker writes:
I've been working with NQC for 2.5 years and I have never come across
these errors.  I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to solve the
problems.  Perhaps someone already knows the answer.

The only way to get these sort of errors is to turn on NQC 1.x compatibility
mode.  If you check the BricxCC Preferences dialog I am sure you will find
that this option has been turned on (for some unknown reason).  If that is
(by some odd chance) not turned on then the only other thing I can think of
is that you might have the NQC_OPTIONS environment variable set (and it has
-1 as part of its value).

Hope this helps.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm