 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1292
    newbie —Paula Berger
   Hello everybody, I`m just starting to use Lego Dacta products and I have one doubt: can I use NQC with other lego interfaces such as the 9751 kit, or does NQC only work with RCX? I need to know that becuase here in the University we still don`t have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: newbie —Dave Baum
   NQC is intended to write programs that run on programmable bricks (RCX, Cybermaster, and Scout). The 9751 is more like a peripheral for the host computer, so you'd need some tool that writes programs that run on the host. I think I've seen (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        RE: newbie —Marco Correia
   I'm not 100% sure, but when I used Spirit.OCX (VC, VB, Delphi, etc...) for some research, I was under the impression that it supported 3 types of interface: "Radio" (CyberMaster), "InfraRed" (RCX, Scout) and I think it was "Cable" or "Direct" or (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)