 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1280
  Re: How to read the touch sensors on the Scout in NQC?

This program turns on motor A and leaves it running until a touch sensor attached to input 1 is pressed, then it turns off the motor and plays a sound: task main() { On(OUT_A); until(SENSOR_1 == 1); Off(OUT_A); PlaySound(SOUND_UP); } Dave (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: How to read the touch sensors on the Scout in NQC?

I was using my scout this past weekend as a coinbox detector to launch a mono rail. The touch sensors work exactly as Dave suggests. You can also just do the following: until(SENSOR_1); Waits until it's touched. until(!SENSOR_1); Waits until the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)