 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1272
  Re: Trigonometry and NQC

(...) Hi Rich, there are no trig functions, because there's no float. I had the same problem and was able to approximate these values. I created two tables with the necessary values. The first table includes the values of the tangens of a angle. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Trigonometry and NQC

Thank you for these posts! This idea of creating a table of arctangents is just what I need. I'll let everyone know how it works after I redesign the racer. (The prototype, designed for speed, experienced a significant mechanical shock when it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)