 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1254
    I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx" —Gunnar Gjermundsen
   I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx" I've tried both firmfast and firmware download modes, but the problem is the same. When the lcd displays approxomately 2500, the error occurs. Any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx" —Dean Husby
   (...) Make sure you are using the very latest NQC. The old versions could not handle the 0328 firmware. Dean (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)