 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1235
Re: NQC 2.3 r1 for Win32 W/ USB Support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:57:12 GMT

There was a slight oversight on my part.

You need cygwin1.dll (from Redhat's cygwin package, available at
http://sources.redhat.com) in order to run the binary.  I'll add this to the
distribution and make it available on my site.

-Brendan

"Brendan W. McAdams" <rit@jacked-in.org> wrote in message
Just so everyone knows, I threw together a compiled version of NQC 2.3 r1
for USB on Win32 last nite, it works.

If anyone wants it you can grab it at http://www.jacked-in.org/lego.php

These are unsupported (Other than me supporting it to the point of 'it • works
on my box, i plugged the tower into 4 usb ports and it worked
transparently.)

Questions can be sent my way.

-Brendan, who got his Mindstorms 2.0 (first set of mindstorms) yesterday • and
spent more time hacking NQC to work with it than acutally playing with the
legos...