 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1206
    Need help with RcxCC: I get "The system cannon find the file specified" error. —Aviv Hurvitz
   Hi. I'm having problems with RcxCC. I hope you can help me. I've just installed RcxCC v. 3.2. I use Win2000 and RIS 1.5. When I compile a simple program, I get following error message: " Win32 Error. Code: 2. The system cannot find the file (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Need help with RcxCC: I get "The system cannon find the file specified" error. —John Hansen
   (...) This normally means that NQC.EXE is not in a directory on the system path nor is it in the same directory as RCX.EXE. The simplest fix is the put NQC.EXE in the same directory as RCX.EXE. Alternatively you can add the directory where NQC.EXE (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)