 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1196 (-5)
  Maximum current of motor outputs (2)

Hi, this is my second attempt for getting information about the motor outputs. Some replies have been made for my first question but my question was not understood correctly. So, I will describe what I need and ask more precisely. Instead of a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: maximum current of outputs

(...) That's all nice and well, but Bernd asked about current. I think it's on the order of several hundred mA, but I don't have exact figures. Unfortunately there is no (more?) data sheet for the 10402 motor controller used in the RCX at (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Help needed for an NQC newbie

(...) Welcome! (...) ^^ 27 is way too low for a light sensor, so since this test fails your program just ends. Typical is 35 for very dark up to ca 50 for reflection on a bright surface, and higher if it looks into bright light. Use the View key to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: maximum current of outputs

I am living in Tokyo, Japan now, here is 110v and same as NA. BTW, I will live in Boston from next month. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: maximum current of outputs

(...) What part of the world do you live in? I'm in North America. I've checked the power levels very carefully to make sure my custom stuff would still work. If it's different with 220 volt stuff. Dean (...) -- Dean Husby LUGNET Member #320 TFM's (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact