 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1166
  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

(...) Sorry about that, Stef. I'll put that menu option back in today. Thanks, John Hansen (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

(...) I just uploaded a new zip containing version 3.2.9.7 of RcxCC which now has a menu option available to disconnect the COM port. I'm considering adding COM Automation support to RcxCC so that much of its functionality can be scripted. If anyone (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

hi John, thanks for your fast respons, just what I needed (at this moment ;-)) (...) best regards, Stef Mientki (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)