 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1166 (-5)
  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

(...) Sorry about that, Stef. I'll put that menu option back in today. Thanks, John Hansen (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

hi John (Hansen or Binder ?) I used your RCXcc a few times, but I'm missing a very essential command (which was available in the orginal Mark Overmars RCXcc) "disconnect the commport". I can work around it, but this command could make things easier. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Version 1.2 of the NQCEditor & RCXControl Released! (For PocketPC MIPS & ARM)

Version 1.2 of the NQCEditor & RCXControl Released! This is the Rainer Keuchel Version. This is for the PocketPC PPC and HPC. MIPS and ARM supported! It's located here: (URL) features including the ability to download firmware, compile, download, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Iteresting thread to work in progress on Porting NQC to PocketPC

(URL) it seems that the WinCE/PocketPC builds are not being updated. I find this hard to believe as the portable units make field programing a breeze! Dean -- Dean's Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Music with Lego

KOS> If I try to have my RCX1.0 playing these 11 notes, it will only play approx. 7 KOS> of them. It seems like if a buffer is running full or something... KOS> If I put in some waiting, it works all fine Hi, that's because this is the way it works. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact