 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1143
  Re: NQC vs Spirit communication speed

(...) I made PredictReplyLength a member of the RCXLink class so it can return a different value for case 0x20 (it returns 20 if the Target is Cybermaster and 0 if it is Scout - since the Scout doesn't support that opcode). Of course, in Object (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC vs Spirit communication speed

(...) I knew Scout didn't support the opcode, but overlooked the Cybermaster case. I'll fix it for NQC as well. The return value for an unsupported opcode doesn't really matter since nothing is going to come back anyway, so predictive will fail no (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)