 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 111
    Re: decoding a message sent by an RCX —Nick Taylor
   Dave Baum wrote: [snip] (...) Better yet, make it generate the code that I want it to generate, not what I tell it to generate. Thanks for giving us all such a great language ... without NQC I most likely would have an RCX collecting dust. - Nick - (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: decoding a message sent by an RCX —Dennis Clark
   (...) I second that! I tried using the "native" language and its limitations baffled me. I never got a program downloaded. I jumped straight to NQC and have done several now. Good work Dave! DLC (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)