 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1038
  RE: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

Hi Bernd :) I see we're working in the same subject here :) *great* If you care to browse lugnet.robotics old thread "VLL *input* for RCX/CyberMaster (in NQC) ?" or the newer one, starting with "CM-RCX" (the subject had some variations) Your (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

Hi Marco, it is always interesting how many other people in the world do have the same problems or are dealing with the same subject. Sometimes I had the feeling that I dealt with "exotic" problems but then I realized that other "Mindstormers" had (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

(...) Hi :) (...) Heheh, my feelings exactly before "bumping" into LUGnet community almost a year and a half ago ;) Ok, now, about the way I use Timer() and will try to use FastTimer() or counter loop if proven more effective. I have no need to get (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)