 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1016
    Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release —Frans Blezer
   Hello Ronald, Great that you took up the challenge to provide a successor to RxCC! I have a problem with using the program though. I've downloaded the english version last wednesday and it still gives the runtime error and help problems you describe (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release —Ronald Strijbosch
   Frans, Your story sounds very strange to me, but You should place NQC.exe in a directory like C:\NQC\NQC.exe (No spaces in the path!!) Change the path to NQC.exe by use of the preferences dialog. This must fix the runtime error. I will check the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)