 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 100
  NQC floating point library?

I have a need to do floating point math in the RCX, but NQC only seems to natively support integers. Is there a floating point library for NQC? Jim (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC floating point library?

I don't think the rcx supports floating point, but you could scale by a certain amount to do the math. Jim Knepley wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC floating point library?

(...) Sorry, the standard RCX firmware doesn't support anything other than signed 16 bit integer math, so NQC doesn't do floating point. Depending upon the problem, you may still be able to convert the operation into appropriate integer math. If you (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)