 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 999
    Gdb & LegOS. Progress made & help wanted —Les Smithson
   Hi All: I've been trying to get gdb going with legOS for some time now. I've made some progress, but for various reasons, I'm now stuck. I thought I'd post this plea for help. Check this page: (URL) then email me or post a reply with your ideas. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)