 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 994
  Python extension for lnp - take 2

I'd like to announce a Python extension for lnp. This runs on Linux and lets you use the python scripting language to communicate with a legOS application. See (URL) for more details. If you don't know what python is, look here: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Python extension for lnp - take 2

(...) growing depth of languages we can all use with legOS. -Luis ---...--- "As an engineer, it's important to look yourself in the eye in the mirror every morning, and remind yourself that 'marketing is everything,' and engineering doesn't matter a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)