 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 991
  Re: Windows communication to the RCX

Hi Manuel, (...) Very good! (...) Are you talking about source code? I would be *very* interested in something like that! ;) Thanks in advance, Antonio Ianiero (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Windows communication to the RCX

Hello all, after playing a bit with Manuel's application, I ended with a console Win32 application to send/receive LNP messages. It's more simple and ready to be used in combination with other applications. However, it doesn't use overalapped I/O (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)