 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 940
  task managment

Would someone be so kind to show me through some code snippets how to create multiple tasks using legOS? I haven't been able to gleen this info from the code although its probably there... thanks tom (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: task managment

(...) Here is some sample code using three tasks for: 1. Motor control 2. Sound control 3. Shaking the head This runs on the Inventorbot of the Invention System. Each task is independantly watching a sensor to control it's actions. Hope this helps, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: task managment

Thanks Eddie, What kind of limit is there for active tasks? Is there a responsitory somewhere for sample programs/projects people have written? Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)