 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 92
  Motor Speed Fix

I have a patch on my legOS page which fixes a problem with motor speed control in legOS-0.1.7. -- No honest business is promoted by spam with the possible exception of Hormel. (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Motor Speed Fix

Oops! The URL is (URL) have also added a patch to fix cputw(). (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Motor Speed Fix

(...) I've been busy. I have also added a patch for control of arbitrary motors. (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  cputw

Maybe we'd better opt for unsigned char c=word&0xff; cputc_... cputc_... c=word>>8; cputc_... cputc_... instead - your patch doesn't work with my compiler version! This may generate better assembly code, too, as word is already in a register. (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: cputw

(...) By "doesn't work", I assume the patch applied successfully and your compiler barfed with some sort of error message or generated incorrect code. That would tend to (at least slightly) indicate that the problem that I was trying to fix may have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)